Monday, Sep 25
Poptarts Yogurt Fruit Milk
Fish Sticks Fruit & Veggies Milk
Tuesday, Sep 26
Uncrustables Fruit Milk
Beef & Bean Burritos Fruit & Veggies Milk
Wednesday, Sep 27
Blueberry Nutrigrain bars Yogurt Fruit Milk
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich Tomato Soup Fruit & Veggies Milk
Thursday, Sep 28
Breakfast Sandwich Fruit Milk
Chili Cheese Fries Fruit & Veggies Milk
- Milk is available with all meals. If your child has a milk allergy, we will gladly substitute with a specific written doctor's statement. All food allergies should be reported to the head cook so that alternative foods can be provided.
- Links to Wellness Program EFA and Wellness Program EFA-AR
- Medical Statement - USDA Food Program
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.
Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.
To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: Filing a Program Complaint as a USDA Customer webpage, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 Complaint form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
- fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.