Prospect Charter School is located in the town of Prospect, a small Southern Oregon community nestled in the Rogue-Siskiyou National Forest. Prospect is most widely known for its close proximity to Crater Lake National Park, and boasts home to the Upper Rogue River and Mill Creek Falls, the Prospect Historic Hotel, and the annual Prospect Jamboree and Timber Carnival.
Prospect Charter School offers:
- Charter enrollment grades K-12
- Small class sizes/low student to teacher ratios
- Morning and afternoon preschool
- Full day kindergarten
- Music and performing arts classes
- Career and technical education classes
- Rogue Community College "College Now" classes
- Grades 5-12 no pay to play athletics
Prospect Charter School is dedicated to the moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development of each of our students. We uphold high academic and moral standards for both students and staff. Prospect Charter School is a safe place where students and their families can focus on learning. We offer diverse opportunities in education and encourage students to establish career goals and pursue education beyond graduation. In partnership with parents and the community, Prospect Charter School is preparing our students for their future. Prospect Charter School is an equal opportunity educator and employer.